The Hidden Fortress

under the tree

Mackie

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd like to give rostam batmanglij (keyboardist of vampire weekend) and rob pattinson me. :neutral:

Well that works out just perfectly, because I asked Santa to bring me Rob Pattinson this year. So if Rob gets you for Christmas, I end up with both of you :joy:

i'd like to give rostam batmanglij (keyboardist of vampire weekend) and rob pattinson me. :neutral:

Well that works out just perfectly, because I asked Santa to bring me Rob Pattinson this year. So if Rob gets you for Christmas, I end up with both of you :joy:

super plan, rain. :yes::smooch:

so since i have hideous postal service, here are the virtual gifts i'm sending out.

ani - a big box of chocolate biscuits and a yoda backpack.

bessie - a vrooming autorickshaw and a bona fide flying carpet.

boo - a vat of biriyani and john frusciante, gift wrapped with a huge bow.

fuzzy - "the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy" and a magical kaleidoscope that shows her any place in the world that she wants to in the glorious technicolour of her photographs.

marsie - a huge bag of (free trade) colombian coffee and a hearing aid that translates ratsqueak to german.

goli - an enormous bottle of limoncello and a pair of earrings that transform in shape and colour to match what she's wearing.

hobbie - a dreamcatcher and an unending supply of tickets that let her travel anywhere she wants to but with a stopover in india.

judith - a bucket of ice cream that changes flavours depending upon her mood and a fabric dispenser that gives her a different weave from a different part of the world every time she reaches for a new bit of cloth.

kexie - a new and improved photoshop which takes less time to load and is able to keep up with his imagination, and a snow globe which has goa inside it.

mackie - a big mirror that lets her mirror travel, loki and a bread basket.

mad - a little ship, complete with a piratey crew, and her own personal dragon.

narc - a cd that will not only play whatever song she wants to hear but transport her into the song so that she can bounce around with the band, and a quilt that brings sweet dreams.

nori - a wand that will turn pebbles into whatever stone she wants and link the chains of her jewellery for her

rain - a book whose blank pages become whatever story she wants to read, a journal whose pages don't end and a write-in-the-dark pen always writes in straight lines.