The Hidden Fortress

Happy Birthday Mackie!

mad

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the maker of tea, the giver of strength, the fount of silliness and one of the most wonderful people in the world (who, just in case y'all missed it, is my twin :manic: ): Happy Birthday. Without you, there would be less to smile about and fewer laughs, and far fewer photographs. :heart: I wish I could have been there today but here's the best I can do, under the circumstances.

maike-me.jpg

Have a wonderful day, sweetheart. And here's to a comfy, cosy, stress-free year ahead. (We live in hope. :wink: )

Hugh's in the post :mail::wink:

:lol: i wish!!

thank you all my lovelies :heart: for the flowers and the wishes and the pictures and most of all for the fun!! :heart: :groupduck: :smooch:

ducky :lol: i love that pic :oh::heart: i love that it says bacon, potato salad and shrimps all over us :lol: how toadly fitting :p

I love how you're frowning in my version of the picture. :lol: Which isn't to say I don't have happy pictures of you. Here's proof that there were times when Mackie WAS happy to see me pointing the camera at her. :angel:

maike.jpg

I wish I was sitting across from you at that little table today. Let's just say I am, in spirit. :heart: