The Hidden Fortress

happy birthday, Hobbie!

have a wonderful day, and fingers are crossed for a lot of good things to come!!

:crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower:

:1flower::heart::confetti::hepp:happy birthday, Hobbie! :hepp::confetti::heart::1flower:

:rainbow::cong::bigcake::cp::heart::smooch::flower::rainbow::cong::bigcake::cp::heart::smooch::flower::rainbow::cong:

:crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower::crossed::heart::1flower:

Thank you all for the nice wishes ! :heart::smooch::heart:

I'm having a nice day, even if working and tomorrow BF is taking me to a Japanese restaurant :) (we can't go tonight cause it's closed !!!)

Sorry for not been able to come more often, but life is a bit hectic at the moment, but mostly in a good way, so it's ok :wink:

as usual, i'm late. :nosee:

but darling didi, hope you had a lovely dinner and here's to a great year ahead. may you feel strong and may all the best things work out for you. :heart::heart::heart::heart: