The Hidden Fortress

Happy Birthday Rain!

mad

Aww thanks guys :smooch: Wow, we have some amazing little emoticons, don't we? :shock:

Been thinking a lot today of all the good things I've been blessed with for these past 40 years, and you all were very high up on that list :heart:

The little knitted dog is adorable! I saw a whole book of patterns for different breeds recently - it was realy tempting. Sadly though, my knitting is atrocious.

Jude - thanks for the pic of our boys! They were on my birthday cake again this year - Dean, Sam, chocolate ganache and Cadbury's and Milky Bar buttons - that's what I call yummy.

Have had an amazing day and some incredible gifts I can hardly believe. It's going to be a bit of a quiet, non-alcoholic celebration though as we have to be up in the early hours of the morning to get a train to London, then on to Paris until Thursday. Yes Maike, there will be photos!

Have a lovely time in Paris - Disneying?

Just a day trip to Disney this time - the rest of the time will be gallery-hopping and sight-seeing.

Maike, the card is gorgeous, thank you.

awfully late (as usual) but HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAIN! gallery-hopping, disney-ogling, hope it all goes wonderfully and that this year, and those that follow, are full of warmth, the tenderness of poetry written in the dark and your beautiful smile. :heart: