The Hidden Fortress

Happy Birthday Jude!

mad

and as usual, i'm late but heartfelt.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! and i'm typing this in china. think of that! did you ever think you'd get birthday wishes from china? unfortunately, i can't recall how to say happy birthday in mandarin. anyway, dearest jude, the woman who has a voice as warm and delicious as apple pie, have a wonderful, wonderful year. may you have all the laughter, warmth and happiness filling your heart and home. may you also never lose your internet connection.

:heart:

Yes, greetings from China is very cool! Of course so is the same from India. :roflmao:

Narc, yes, in my book, naps are always a good idea. :manic:

What a fun array of emos, Mackie! I thought "Bat Lady" said "Fat Lady" at first. :roflmao: This is probably apt, you should see the cake I got me for my birthday. Poor Ben, He went to the grocery last night to get one and said he just froze in front of the bakery counter. There were too many choices and there were also cheesecakes, tortes & pies. He said it was too much responsibility. :lol:

Jude - a belated find!

steampunk-maleficent-417x550.jpg

steampunk Maleficent.....

I love that! Her clockwork bird is so funny. Those others are really wonderful too, I love Ursula's tentacles. I wonder if she is related to Cthulhu. Hmmm, wonder if anyone has done a steampunk Cthulhu....