The Hidden Fortress

HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday GOLI…

Mackie

that's what happens when she hasss non-official birthdaysss!

:champ::heart:Happy Belated Birthday Goli!!! :heart::champ:

:ele::hepp::jump2::sheep::dog02::frog::bee::moo::pengu::sheep2::dogdance::rocker::dancechick::mouse:

:yay: :yay: :yay::pillow::yay: :yay: :yay:

:viva:

Hope it was a good one!

:scotch: yessssss, it isssssssss :chacha:

we isssssss old enough now to get sssssssssssssssssssocial sssssssssssssssssssssecurity, too :champ:

For those of you NOT in the U.SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. that means we issssssssssssssssssssssss officially over 30 :omm:

Fo those of you IN the U.SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. we did not sssssssssssssssssssa by which math :angel:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOLI!!!!

:lazy::G::marble::dragon1::vulture::viva::frog::cutlass::spider::broadsword::rainbow::seesaw::choc::gift::guitar::bigcake::keys::champ::scotch::jack::drink:

Here's hoping you at least get a break from the icy/soggy weather.

Yesterday was Ben's BD & I had this niggling feeling someone on here shared that date. I should have followed that feeling. :knock:

Guest Girl from Mars

missed it, i seem to spend a lot of time in skyrim lately :lol: happy happy belated birthday, lovely goli! may the new year be great for you! :smooch:

how cute is that shared birthday. :heart: happy birthday to ben. :cong:

so, my mother has no birth certificate (few from her generation do) and at some point, the family realised that my grandfather had put in a different date in september every time a form had asked for her birthday. on top of that, his handwriting was so bad that no one could tell what digits he was writing. he strenuously maintained that he was writing the same date but wouldn't actually admit which date he'd written. :roll: net result, my mother doesn't have a birthday but a nine-day stretch of birthdays. :yes: it's very convenient for blockheads like me who forget things and for her because literally every day is her birthday for 9 days. i propose we do something like that with goli. :yes:

because really, i wouldn't mind wishing her a brilliant, roaring birthday repeatedly. :heart:

dearest goli, may the year be full of warmth, sparkles and joy. consider yourself tightly hugged.

:scotch::drink::lolly::flower::scotch: