The Hidden Fortress

The Cellar of WTF?

mad

we have the Dumps for the gloomy, Hahahee Corner, Delightful sites, all places for :oh: and for :lol: ... but nowhere for the things that make you go WTF????!!!! :wow:

so i'm starting with this....

in honour of the upcoming Olympics, we have Union Jack disposable nappies.... WTF???

108%5C4015400517108%5CIDShot_225x225.jpg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, very very high on WTF has to be Fifty Shades of Grey, the "erotica" novel that's become a bestseller. it's, as I said to someone on twitter, one shade of crap. it has lines like "vomiting profusely is exhausting". the sex is boring. the hero is a close relative of the sparkly whatsisname from twilight -- in that they're all cold, hard, weird and somehow this is supposed to be attractive. the woman swoons because the guy says, "laters, baby". i mean, WTF?

my mills & boons are SO much better than this rubbish.

Guest Girl from Mars

i like this new category! and the flag nappies.... urgs. what are people thinking....

found a picture, replaces bad link :whip:

flag nappies... one step too far - flag on back pockets, or t shirts or Geri Halliwell, i have no problems with, but filliing it full of crap and chucking it in the bin is just too much even for this broadminded broad.

Wow, the nappie thing sounds like a piece you'd find in The Onion.

Jana that book sounds horribbible , but you must admit, "vomiting profusely is exhausting" is true. lol

I should have put my obit post here instead of Bugle.

Guest Girl from Mars

WTF moment of the day:

post on an fb wall: tonight: han's night.

(she did not mean star wars han solo, but hen night). stupid cow. :cow: and no offense to cows, most are smarter than some of the people i am friended with on fb. :sigh:

my WTF moment of today: i am having my contented Saturday lie-in when the phone goes.

Chief :orc: ...i have an email about the grant application, and i can't see how to reply to it!

Me: All you need to do is hit 'reply' on the email page

Chief :orc: ...i don't know how to do that. (the discussion goes on for a while, me trying to envisage his computer, him being vacant and waffling) ...Hang on, i'll get the wife...

:orc: wife ... there were a whole lot came in so i just printed it up for him and deleted them all...

Me: so it's a print-up he has, and not the email?

:orc: wife... yes.

Me: and it doesn't have the return email address on the top?

:orc: wife: no....

Me: i'll get the work laptop on and i'll call you back with the contact info...

WTF??? :gaah:

aw, poor darlin'-s... an older person i knew could not figure how the paper got 'there' and back again when a fax was sent :s

jana the fact that that title is popular is toadly :s

mad the :whitie: is :huh2:

i note they are a limited edition. will collectors buy them up :what: