The Hidden Fortress

happy bess-Day!

:marble::hallo::luck: :luck: :bowdog::sing2::wizard1::1flower::gift3::flake3:< lace :peace::greenhat::cong::sing2::wizard1: :choc::rainbow::marble::hallo::luck: :luck: :bowdog: :1flower: :cong: :choc::rainbow:

happy birthday to you, Mistress of Laces and Yarns!

:heart::smooch::flower:

it is a bit late, but fortunately you are not quite so far into the day. and here i was wondering about the gifted earrings … :roll:

have a lovely day and many more presents!! :confetti:

:cong: :choc::rainbow::marble::hallo::luck: :luck: :bowdog::sing2::wizard1::1flower::gift3::flake3:< lace :peace::greenhat::cong::sing2::wizard1: :choc::rainbow::marble::hallo::luck: :luck: :bowdog: :1flower:

Guest Girl from Mars
:bigcake: a huge chocolate cake (made with real swiss chocolate) for our beloved bess :smooch::gift: happy birthday to you :sing2::confetti:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao::heart::manic:

aw, gee :blush2:

most often i'm the one forgetting my birthday :duh::lol:

thank you! oh i love all the emo-movies and goodies :yes:

it is a beautiful day here. :cool: i am going to make coconut milk ice-cream for tonight. it will go well with all the :bigcake::oh:

darn, i KNEW Towel Day/theGlorious25thofMay was someone's birthday!

:viva:Happy Birthday, bess! :viva:

:beer::lolly::jump::drink::flower::mart::pizza::yummy::red2::scotch::bigcake::gift::joy::hepp::cong::dinner::jump2::dance::choc:

:rainbow::bee::tigger::appl::dogdance::sing2::bpa::moo::yay::carrot::limoncello::pral::mouse:

may it be full of fun and SIL-free!

late to the party but what else is new. :manic:

happy birthday, bessie!

:sing2: :sing2: :sing2: :sing2: :sing2: :sing2: :sheep2::sing2: :sing2: :sing2: :sing2: :sing2: :sing2: :sing2:

:1hamster: :1hamster: :tigger::moo::snoopy::rocker::pengu: :pengu: :moo::snoopy::rocker::pengu: :pengu: :tigger::1hamster: :1hamster:

:gift3::gift4::cocoa::pie: :pie: :pie: :pie: :pie::couch::limoncello: :limoncello: