The Daily Bugle

Guest Girl from Mars

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I guess chocolate isn't exactly visual..... maybe if they showed a good-looking bloke holding chocolate?

(bit disturbing about the relative length of the fingers being linked to testosterone.... according to that I should be a bloke! :shock: )

(bit disturbing about the relative length of the fingers being linked to testosterone.... according to that I should be a bloke! :shock: )

:lol: i don't think so. i just can't se you losing your head over a few pics. :no: maybe in a woman, it means "can deal well with testosterone-addled males". :p

The Hanford Reach up here is another example (not nearly as extreme as Chernobyl, of course). http://hanfordreach.fws.gov

I've always believed that the planet is not really in nearly as much danger from US as we are from HER. If we make ourselves enough of a nuisance, we will be removed, and life will just go on. It won't be "life as we know it", or rather as we perceive it, but, oh well, I'm not sure we "know" nearly as much about life as we believe. I'm afraid I royally pissed off someone who was pestering me to sign an environmental petition when I said that the best thing that the human race could probably do for the environment was to continue its efforts to make itself extinct. :evildb:

i think it's all cyclical. we will certainly kill ourselves as a species. then nature will take over. once nature takes over, the animals will proliferate. and then we'll be back to dino-era. i really don't think this is the first time we're doing this. i bet the dinosaurs were huge lizards because of some mutation in the genes thanks to earlier pollutants and radioactive elements in the atmosphere. like lizard versions of 'the incredible hulk' almost. :p

the myths in most cultures seem to suggest we've done this before. i personally find it very likely.

Guest Girl from Mars

But then, where is the proof? There was nothing found that points to a human race before the dinosaurs :huh:

But then, where is the proof? There was nothing found that points to a human race before the dinosaurs :huh:

there isn't any proof because the last lot of humans blew themselves to bits. that's my theory. the way we're going, it doesn't seem to me i'm very far-fetched.

there isn't any proof because the last lot of humans blew themselves to bits. that's my theory. the way we're going, it doesn't seem to me i'm very far-fetched.

So perhaps the planet and occupants combusted, and from that explosion came the spark that started Earth off on it's recreation? So our planet's like a phoenix - destroying itself and then being reborn? I am loving this theory.