The Daily Bugle

Guest Girl from Mars

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Gosh! I'll have to show this to Joe, he will be so envious. He is really into Russian planes, tanks, subs, etc. I've watched countless videos on them with him and also rather admire them. They are NOT fragile prima donnas like much of the U.S. armaments. They are like MacGyver...flexible and tough and kinda sexy! :lol:

Blaine again Could he do anything more stupid next time? :roll:

I'm sure he can. I was a bit :roll: when he said he'd drown, rather than be rescued. He really is a Grade A muppet.

Though I thought it quite amusing when he was in London and people started trying to hit the cage with golf balls launched from Tower Bridge :lol:

More news: Britney expecting another child

Guest Candy
Though I thought it quite amusing when he was in London and people started trying to hit the cage with golf balls launched from Tower Bridge :lol:

i heard of a cheeseburger attached to a small helicopter that people let circle around the cage of the starving Blaine :lol:

:neutral:

:neutral:

what??? i am really glad she is pregnant again. that way she is too busy to sing :yes:

(and let's be fair - it shows she is happier being a mom than being a popstar, and that is something.)

i heard of a cheeseburger attached to a small helicopter that people let circle around the cage of the starving Blaine :lol:

:roflmao::musthave::burger::evil: