The Hidden Fortress

The Daily Bugle

Guest Girl from Mars

what??? i am really glad she is pregnant again. that way she is too busy to sing :yes:

:roflmao: I feel the same way about James Blunt :db:

i heard of a cheeseburger attached to a small helicopter that people let circle around the cage of the starving Blaine :lol:

:shock: That's hilarious. Us Londoners are so resourceful :yes:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Candy

i heard of a cheeseburger attached to a small helicopter that people let circle around the cage of the starving Blaine :lol:

:shock: That's hilarious. Us Londoners are so resourceful :yes:

:yes::roflmao::smooch:

James Blunt is pregnant, too?? :shock: what is the world coming to??

aha! that explains the high voice. :evil:

no, you got that wrong :no: the high voice is not because of a physical addition, but because of a physical subtraction :neutral:

Whenever I see the title of this thread my mind sees it as The Daily Bulge. Well finally a topic that fits that!

:lol:

I wonder if she isn't just enjoying having a "normal" life after being a busy busy person from a very early age. She doesn't seem to have ever gotten a childhood, maybe she is enjoying her son's childhood. Hope so.

She does seem a little on the scatty side, common sense wise but she's really pretty young. Not just age wise.

I mean, Jana is about the same age, right, but approximately 800 or so in "knowing" age. Brit is about 13.

And yes, whatever keeps her from preforming is a good thing. :lol: OMG, especially acting! Her guest appearence on Will & Grace was painful.

Airbus A380 set to make UK debut

Aviation history will be made in London as the world's biggest passenger jet touches down at the world's busiest international airport.

The 555-seat Airbus A380 is now flying from Berlin to Heathrow for its first UK visit, via a minor detour.

The 240ft long plane will dip its wings as it flies over the Airbus sites that designed and made them, at Broughton in Flintshire and Filton, near Bristol.

Judging from the direction the planes are landing today, it should fly over my building :joy:

Of course Sue isn't here today to let me onto the roof :wail:

aren't they building that one in Hamburg? i think so. they flattened quite a lot of the less destroyed part of the river bank for it, and filled up one of the last remaining natural meanders.

:mood: