The Daily Bugle

Guest Girl from Mars

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

McCain concerns me quite a bit. . . I think the casual observers are quite confused as to what he stands for.

What's really interesting at the moment is that some of the right wing conservatives are so pissed that McCain is the leading contender for the Republican nomination that they are mouthing off VERY loudly about voting for Obama.

:roll:

It appears the right wing is certainly confused as to what McCain stands for. AND what Obama stands for.

What's really interesting at the moment is that some of the right wing conservatives are so pissed that McCain is the leading contender for the Republican nomination that they are mouthing off VERY loudly about voting for Obama.

It appears the right wing is certainly confused as to what McCain stands for. AND what Obama stands for.

they do?? :shock::neutral:

:roflmao:

McCain concerns me quite a bit. . . I think the casual observers are quite confused as to what he stands for.

Well, someone seems to be voting for Obama as he's rapidly closing the gap on Hillary :roll: Hillary appointed a new campaign manager at the weekend who just happens to be African American :neutral:

They're hoping that Camden Market will be open again this weekend or next :yes:

And its definitely awards season :yes: Twas also the Grammys last night.

Well, someone seems to be voting for Obama as he's rapidly closing the gap on Hillary :roll: Hillary appointed a new campaign manager at the weekend who just happens to be African American :neutral:

you don't mean to say she is scheming and calculating, do you?? :shock::p

They're hoping that Camden Market will be open again this weekend or next :yes:

already??? wow. the fire looked like they woldn't be able to open it for months.

you don't mean to say she is scheming and calculating, do you?? :shock::p

As if I'd ever suggest such a thing! :angel:

already??? wow. the fire looked like they woldn't be able to open it for months.

As well as the actuall stalls, there are also loads of shops around the area which are still open :yes:

This is the big news in my area at the moment, though it's also made the national news and papers.

Bedminster Man lives with corpse for 8 years

Dad knew the dead man years back.

Aside from the more ghoulish aspect, what struck me about the story is how heartbreaking it is that this is the best care we can offer the elderly and vulnerable. Both men deserved better.

Another sad piece of news -

Rest in Peace, Chief Brody :scotch: