The Hidden Fortress

The Daily Bugle

Guest Girl from Mars

main person who SHOULD go (and i think he may have by now) is the producer who should have vetted everything before broadcasting.

(Gordon and Alistair-darling are probably dancing at the heat being off them! ... but Gordon can't keep his mouth shut on anything, canhe?)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

out of the loop (de-loop) here, too, but:

... the ones who may have never thought to listen, but have gone and 'listened again' to make sure they are outraged...

and listened again, and again... :neutral::huh:

shocking! just shocking! let's hear it again :s

:roflmao:

Andrew Sachs is a minor god in our house...we adore "Manuel". :chacha:

What a stupid stunt and aftermath. And the Prime Minister got involved? :roll:

I saw Russel Brand on a few clips from the latest MTV awards and thought he was a boor. It does sound from the transcript though as if it was mostly Ross' fault.

I really love the name Satanic Sluts by the way. :roflmao: Epic.

I saw Russel Brand on a few clips from the latest MTV awards and thought he was a boor. It does sound from the transcript though as if it was mostly Ross' fault.

I really love the name Satanic Sluts by the way. :roflmao: Epic.

Fab isn't it? :lol:

I thought Russell Brand had a least one funny moment on the MTV awards - loved the part about how in the UK we wouldn't trust Bush with scissors, let alone a country - but most of his jibes were at very easy targets. And he drowned out Rob Pattinson :mad:

mad, your comments about "outraged of Tunbridge Wells" are so funny, and so true :yes:

:huh::roll:

I was watching the BBC News last night and they had a report from an Obama rally in Ohio (possibly). I could hear music in the background, but wasn't sure what it was and then the reporter said that he hoped we could hear him over Bruce Springsteen :oh:

Sure enough, in the background, was the outline of a man in a short sleeved white shirt, with guitar, crooning out Thunder Road :chacha: