The Daily Bugle

Guest Girl from Mars

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The guy who closed the door was the kind of guy EVERYONE should have in the neighborhood.

How could they not have kept that dog :heart:

Weird....I just  looked here after a too long time and Spike was sitting beside me. When the dog was on the screen Spike jumped up and made noises at that other dog. :idea:I guess I need to catch up. :wink:

Yes,  Spike is getting older, about 13 this year, and he wants to know where we are at all times. We have 3 blankets in the living room, kitchen and bedroom for him. He sleeps with us now.  They have those fluffy dog beds I see on tv, they are so adorable,  we don.t Need one but I Want one. lol :wink:

4 hours ago, judith said:

They have those fluffy dog beds I see on tv, they are so adorable,  we don.t Need one but I Want one. lol :wink:

Jude, same here! I have looked them up a few times, but they come at wildly varying prices and qualities and I never could bring myself to buy one.

Also, we have enough dog beds for one small furry person.

But still …  :blush2: 

to still my dog-bed-buying urges, I think about making a doughnut for Jette. That's a ring of some soft material, stuffed with whatever, and you put it on the dog blanket and they can use it to lie inside of it, on it, across it, whatever. It might be a good thing to have when we go housesitting again in summer, it turns every blanket or even carpet into a dog bed. I think I am going to make one out of a rest of the red fleece I used to make blankets from (the first of which Jette confiscated immediately so I had tomake a second one for myself).