The Daily Bugle

Guest Girl from Mars

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Of course we have been talking about this all evening.

Dump ran to one of his golf clubs today; I could imagine him not coming back to the White House at all but spending the rest of his term hopping from one of his properties to the next with a huge entourage of family, staff and secret service, making the public pay for it, trying to get as much money out of this as he possibly can (while his demented "lawyer" Rudy Giuliani is pestering the courts, of course …)

:roll: he certainly is in it for himself  :crit:

then there are his blind followers, the ones toting machine guns :huh:

2 hours ago, Mackie said:

:dackel: :viva::viva::viva::viva::viva::viva::viva::viva::viva:

Could NOT resist putting the real leader in charge of her troops :evildb:

The machine toters would f- - -g FLEE :duck:

Jette approves of this message, Goli :dackel:

:lol:

Yes, the fools with the guns are scary. :duck:I hope nothing bad happens. I weren’t happy if I’d be working there counting votes and people like that come and threaten me because they believe orange lies.

I watched the Biden-Harris acceptance speeches. How I missed strong state rhetoric 😳 . Both sounded like leaders. :idea:Because they are are :yes: 

No dribble of lies, no fluttering of fingers ... as to :trump: cadre of thugs and hangers-on such a :nuts: could turn against them next  :dunno:

Saturday Night Live was delayed to wait for the speeches of which asap they did their opener :wow:

Onward :peace: :whitie:

3 hours ago, bess said:

IOnward :peace: :whitie:

Yes, but as yet another sad event of this year, it will be without . . .

Who was the most intelligent and gracious gameshow host of our time???

Alex Trebec

:scotch:The Best Stuff

:scotch:  a Canadian-American gentleman 

long ago he hosted a popular high school quiz show called Reach for the Top, for which i tried out :shock:  (super glad I didn't make the team (nor did I meet Alex :p ), being on tv, even local tv would have not been my thing :duck: )

:scotch: even though his show never made its way here, or at least not into my living room. But of course Jeopardy is a pop culture keyword, even I cannot ignore …

4 minutes ago, bess said:

being on tv, even local tv would have not been my thing :duck: 

Bess, I couldn't imagine you there :no3:(I wouldn't want to do something like that, either :duck: )

fortunately my keen sense of self-preservation kicked in.... "why am I here :shock: "   :runaway: 

:silly2:

...thinking of y'all, making ginger cookies this afternoon :cookies:  (round ones with crinkly tops