The Hidden Fortress

The Daily Bugle

Guest Girl from Mars

An honor to witness the pole, Goli :yes2: 

The tour manager is right, humans are the coronavirus of the Earth :crit:

Cool, in the article I read about meaning of the falling eagle symbol.

Excellent that you followed up and saw the pole for real. Excellent news item :up:

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, I can believe that was impressive to witness. :heart: Thank you for the link to the article.

Yes, the earth will survive us, one way or another, sooner or later. Which is some solace, at least.

:earth: 

I certainly had NOT expected to be able to touch it.  i just found the tribal site that accepts donations toward the journey and donated a few $s - another good use for some of the stimulus money we got earlier this year :chacha:

• 3 months later...

From the New York Times email update i received this morning:

"The situation here is worse than in almost any other country. The U.S. death rate over the past two weeks, adjusted for population, is more than twice as high as Britain’s, more than seven times as high as Canada’s and more than 10 times as high as Germany’s. If Mississippi were its own country, it would have one of the world’s worst total death tolls per capita, CNN’s Jake Tapper noted yesterday."

This is what happens when stupid people make a political issue out of a public health crisis.  For me, one of the worst parts of this is that i would bet that some of the idiots in Eastern Washington/Idaho are related to my mother's family.  Sigh. Idaho is also one of our worst states - most of my mother's family are buried in a little cemetery called "Pleasant View" just across the border, in Post Falls, Idaho.

SIGH.