The Daily Bugle

Guest Girl from Mars

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shame the programme isn't on terrestrial TV. Looks like it might be good entertainment. Especially as he's compared it to finding Ringo's grave next to John, Paul and George :nuts:

:roflmao: Someone needs to break it to him that only two of the Beatles are dead, before he starts working on another documentary :yes: That is of course, after he's completed his current projects 'Who really killed Cock Robin - the sparrow's story revisited' and 'Humpty Dumpty - was he pushed?'.

I'm afraid I lost all respect for the man when I discovered that he had used the name of a real Titanic passenger (J Dawson) for Leonardo DiCaprio's character in that movie. All these little girls are travelling to place flowers, letters and photos on the grave thinking that it is a part of this great love story. When the story began attracting negative press, Cameron, who had previously claimed to have read everything there was about the Titanic, presumably including passenger records, claimed he hadn't known that he was using the name of a real victim. I am sceptical - this latest story proves just how far he will blur fact with fiction in order to stir up publicity for his projects.

:roflmao: Someone needs to break it to him that only two of the Beatles are dead, before he starts working on another documentary :yes: That is of course, after he's completed his current projects 'Who really killed Cock Robin - the sparrow's story revisited' and 'Humpty Dumpty - was he pushed?'.

:lol::lol:

I'm afraid I lost all respect for the man when I discovered that he had used the name of a real Titanic passenger (J Dawson) for Leonardo DiCaprio's character in that movie. All these little girls are travelling to place flowers, letters and photos on the grave thinking that it is a part of this great love story. When the story began attracting negative press, Cameron, who had previously claimed to have read everything there was about the Titanic, presumably including passenger records, claimed he hadn't known that he was using the name of a real victim. I am sceptical - this latest story proves just how far he will blur fact with fiction in order to stir up publicity for his projects.

I didn't realise he'd used the name of an actual passenger :crit: His barf inducing "King of the World" speech at the Oscars did it for me :yes:

Did you see the programme when Tony Robinson went on Cameron's last dive to the Titanic? :bb:

:roflmao:

James Cameron is clearly a :flaming:

every idiot has a conspiracy theory now.

What I heard is that there is another DNA sample which establishes the father/son thing conclusively. It was obtained from the arc of the covenant which was discovered recently in a crate in a storage facility in Area 51.