The Hidden Fortress

The DUMP Trump Dump with BozJo department

We'll see - the problem is the stupidass Electoral College system - Hillary WON the popular vote - and which states vote differently than last time.  i think anyone other than Bernie Sanders would beat :trump:  again in the popular vote.  Plus this time the Obamas are going to actively campaign against :trump:  Plus i think the Bloomberg ad people will do a stellar job at trashing  :trump:

On a better note, California to the rescue, when the Feds fail:

http://www.oc-breeze.com/2020/04/11/180302_california-brings-ventilators-to-new-york-and-new-jersey/

Oh, and Orange County is probably the most conservative, wealthy Republican area IN California.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 months later...

:lol: 

Someone asked "Why do some British people not like Donald Trump?"
Nate White, an articulate and witty writer from England, wrote this magnificent response:

"A few things spring to mind.

Trump lacks certain qualities which the British traditionally esteem.
For instance, he has no class, no charm, no coolness, no credibility, no compassion, no wit, no warmth, no wisdom, no subtlety, no sensitivity, no self-awareness, no humility, no honour and no grace - all qualities, funnily enough, with which his predecessor Mr. Obama was generously blessed.

So for us, the stark contrast does rather throw Trump’s limitations into embarrassingly sharp relief.
Plus, we like a laugh. And while Trump may be laughable, he has never once said anything wry, witty or even faintly amusing - not once, ever.

I don’t say that rhetorically, I mean it quite literally: not once, not ever. And that fact is particularly disturbing to the British sensibility - for us, to lack humour is almost inhuman.

But with Trump, it’s a fact. He doesn’t even seem to understand what a joke is - his idea of a joke is a crass comment, an illiterate insult, a casual act of cruelty.

Trump is a troll. And like all trolls, he is never funny and he never laughs; he only crows or jeers.
And scarily, he doesn’t just talk in crude, witless insults - he actually thinks in them. His mind is a simple bot-like algorithm of petty prejudices and knee-jerk nastiness.

There is never any under-layer of irony, complexity, nuance or depth. It’s all surface.
Some Americans might see this as refreshingly upfront.
Well, we don’t. We see it as having no inner world, no soul.

And in Britain we traditionally side with David, not Goliath. All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist.
Trump is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that.
He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat.
He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

And worse, he is that most unforgivable of all things to the British: a bully.
That is, except when he is among bullies; then he suddenly transforms into a snivelling sidekick instead.
There are unspoken rules to this stuff - the Queensberry rules of basic decency - and he breaks them all. He punches downwards - which a gentleman should, would, could never do - and every blow he aims is below the belt. He particularly likes to kick the vulnerable or voiceless - and he kicks them when they are down.

So the fact that a significant minority - perhaps a third - of Americans look at what he does, listen to what he says, and then think 'Yeah, he seems like my kind of guy’ is a matter of some confusion and no little distress to British people, given that:
* Americans are supposed to be nicer than us, and mostly are.
* You don't need a particularly keen eye for detail to spot a few flaws in the man.
This last point is what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss.
After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws, and so on ad infinitum.

God knows there have always been stupid people in the world, and plenty of nasty people too. But rarely has stupidity been so nasty, or nastiness so stupid.
He makes Nixon look trustworthy and George W look smart.
In fact, if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws - he would make a Trump.
And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish:
'My God… what… have… I… created?

If being a twat was a TV show, Trump would be the boxed set."

I hve laughed so much at this just now. :roflmao: 

20 hours ago, Mackie said:

He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege.

Couldn't have put it better moiself.  In fact, i plan to steal it and USE it :angel:

Obviously, the poor Brit hasn't heard of the upcoming Net series "Don Twat of MarLago" - accompanied by two squires, Mite Mc ConAss and LieSay Gram'sAss, the Don sets out to drain the MarLago swamp of its alligators and snakes, sure that the Lagovirus, which attacks only the already brain-dead, is a myth. Since all three are cowards as well as idiots, on each episode, they  send one of their BasementDwellingFollowers in to do the job, secure in their belief in their own immunity. Each meets a grim fate.

There are enough of the BDF (referred to by Don Twat's many enemies as "BraidDeadFarts") that the series should have quite the long run, surely enough for the boxed set.

• 1 month later...

So, i ordered two tshirts from an Amazon seller "Impeach Trump" or so on.'

One grey, with red white and blue (i think) saying "Nasty Women Vote" and one in cranberry, saying " LXXXVI XLV" in white

UPS tried to deliver them yesterday, according to Amazon, but "ran into an issue" and will try again :roadkill:

Had to look that up moiself - it was some old soda fountain slang for being "out" of something, and morphed into being kicked out of a restaurant/place, etc.

Oh, and the tshirts arrived today.  The 86 one is a little too tight, but i can probably stretch it out, and the nasty women vote is a little "distressed" on the lettering, but both will do for what i wanted them for.

• 2 weeks later...

This is THE day ... :neutral: 

I just downloaded a timeline of the election for our time zone. This is going to be a seriously long night (if I manage to do it). 

Four years ago I went to bed relatively sure that I would wake up to the view of the first woman elected to be President, and it was a rather rude awakening (and it stayed rude for four years).

Keeping fingers crossed for all of us that the astounding amount of early voting might predict an outcome that would make me (and a lot of others) sigh in relief. :crossed: 

For a reason to do with something that occurred at a lodge workshop, i had had a bad feeling about 2016, so i stayed up late enough to get the bad news.  

:crossed: yes, that there are enough people with IQs in three frickin digits to outvote the idiots.  Sigh.