• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mackie

• mad

• bess

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's all a snow wonderland! Until you are all really sick of it. lol  The photos from Goli, Bess and all are gorgeous! 

Mackie, I hope you get your paper work

and etc et-era .  Kate and Alex are home from Hawaii, they had fun but missed Ellie, I think, Ellie is Kate's cat! lol.

Us at home here are still recuperate from our vary and sundry fluz. :cauldron: need a potion. :coffee::blubb::scotch: 

Get well soon Jude. Those hangers-on   :alien3: bugs are no fun :grumpy:

Excellent that K and A were in Hawaii :oh: :green: and home again :kitty: ❤️ !

I hear the pitter-patter of rain-rain-rain. Tomorrow we should be able to walk around outside on bare ground. That dump of snow we had was treacherous :stagger:

It's raining here, too - washing away the last of our :snow:

Er, i still recommend :scotch:as a potion.  i'm not sorry i broke down and got the flu shot for the first time late last year. No side effects, and i spent the UnitedHealthcare gift certificate already.

Gep, Goli, we should have all got shots. I think I will the next time. :einstein: 

O, Bess, I think I saw you had another outage, good grief! :hahano: Will you be given some kind of reparation for no power etc.  I know we never had but we don't have it off so long.

Right now we have lots of snow bunnies up on the top of   Snow Peek. They seem to just have fun, drink for quite some time and sleep it off. :lazy::dancechick::zzz::flake3:

oh I love that emo-movie :roflmao: 

mountain snow does that :omm: :stagger: 

yeh, outages ... confusing what day it is and what i'm supposed to be doing next :roll:   :zombie:they don't give us anything but they don't charge for the outage time, like 0 kilowatt hours being used. well i guess that's good. :neutral: 

mine and 454 other households are in the same grid area that gets attacked by hapless trees :runaway: 

I really cannot imagine having to live with outages on a regular basis :no: that how much of a sissy you become when you're a city dweller … :duck: 

went to visit my older brother for the weekend with the nice niece and we had a good family time with a lot of laughter. :manic: was welcomed home by an ecstatic little person :dackel: :heart: 

All is well.

i went over to the other side of the Sound yesterday to meet a friend for lunch - i wore my beautiful wearable art piece from Moo, and my friend was VERY impressed.  The restaurant we went to is a favorite,  and i had their lunch special of  half a crab-artichoke  sandwich and a wonderful blue cheesy salad :snap: 

The power outage stuff is NOT good - we don't get too many here :crossed: and we are close enough to some sizeable towns so that we get our power back on pretty quickly. 

Kristi's idea of a welcome is sitting in the window by the front door and howling piteously as if she hadn't been fed in weeks :crit:  Yesterday i was gone for all of six HOURS :roll: 

Cats... :roll:

The wearable art with friend at fave eatery = posh outing :oh: 

Classy Goli :yes:

I am wondering the wisdom of even living where I am :old:

The positives outweigh the negatives...so far. 

Perfect away time Mackie :yes:

4 hours ago, Goli said:

my beautiful wearable art piece from Moo

:heart: :manic: 

it sounds like a really good lunch date :yes: 

cats have a very different view of time than we have, I guess :lol: :cat: 

9 hours ago, judith said:

Mackie, I like you saying ( the nice niece ) lol.

I have only nice nieces, but this one is my particular favorite :manic: she is the oldest one and we share many traits and tastes :wink: go to rock concerts together, like the same books, the same food, both knitting and crocheting a lot …