• mad

• bess

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, bess said:

:poof: :wizard1: It is yours :yes: 

:huh2:  :where:  :neutral: :crit:   :sigh:  :kind: 

I WISH!! :musthave: :yes:  :jump2:

I find quite a few things I like about the current situation but then I'm healthy … :duck: 

3 hours ago, bess said:

:idea: I am going to share my flowers at the Nature thread :run:

:oh: 

27 minutes ago, Goli said:

Nyuck of nyucks - moi went there FIRST :chacha:

As soon as moi saw toi had been there.

:oh: :run: 

Checking in, seems you are ook....ok, not the Terry Pratchett one, lol. Al tho I have gotten an adorable     stuffed orangutan named Ook.   We are well. I am in place except to get flowers, help  do dinners, sit on the porch  with Spike and seeing more of the boys.  They work 4 days a week . I' m not happy about that, Matt wont wear a mask  but at least Joe will. Ben is good, just goes in to town for  groceries  and medicines.       Kate works in a yarn shop, she is staying in place at her home , people really want , need , yarn. lol!      We had Easter calling people back and forth. It was raucous but fun.        I hope you all are doing well,   :heart:

:hey:Jude!

ook and OK here :manic:

Once a week shop, stealthily :ninja2: and get groceries online also once a week. There are stands selling eggs, greens, and garden plants along our road. We do a walk and shop every few days! One thing I am finding, I  lose track of the date and time of day :roll:

i am going once a week to Trader Joe's to do the grocery shopping - they hand you a sanitized cart when you walk in, and there are usually as many employees as customers.  And i'm doing a LOT of yard work, and walking in the immediate neighborhoods.

i just got a couple of masks myself, in yesterday's UPS delivery, not medical, obviously, but something to show i am making an effort.

We will have to wear masks starting next week, in the shops and on buses and trains. Makes sense, I guess. I made myself one and will make a couple more, though simpler ones than the first. :crit:  

I feel like a ninja wearing it :p  :ninja2:

We alternate with the shopping, it's either me or Migi. Around here not running into people is not too easy; some people do not seem to understand what 5 ft means … :where: Since I am working from home anyway, that hasn't changed; and I am still working. More than usually, actually …

And out of doors twice the day with :dackel: of course.

So yes - we are okay.

For the most part, people around here are very good at keeping the distance, but this is an uncrowded area to begin with.  The worst of it, for moi, is that we aren't supposed to pet other people's dogs.  Sigh.  You touch :dog02: then owner gets :dogkiss:and you might have spread something.  Sigh.

Probably just as well you are working more than usual, though. 

yep, the thing with the dogs is really :grumpy: ...

Also (dog related, too) - I mean to take a photo of one small dog who lives around here. Jette loves him. He is a small mix, dachshund and mini schnautzer, and one of the cutest dogs ever. HIs name is Spikey.

I talked to his human and we agreed I'd call her and then they'll come over and we take a few picture, and ever since then, things happen to keep me from doing it. Too much work. Camera broken. Corona crisis. :crit: Hmph.

:yes:  we will do it and you will get to see it. He really is the cutest little guy.

Jette adored him from the moment the met - he is about her height but only half her length :lol: he also taught her to lift her leg when peeing - she intently watched him doing it and has copied him ever since … :lol: