The Hidden Fortress

We have loads of indications if climate change around here - the summers get hotter and much drier, no real winters anymore and so on, but that doesn’t keep the idiots from spewing nonsense.

I am sitting in the garden, it’s 10 pm and still very warm and windless; I have 15 candles burning and I am reading. So right now, I am fine ...

:light: :book:  :red2: :lazy:

• Replies 69.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mackie

• mad

• bess

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

this is moi trying to delete a repeat of an earlier post. moi is lost in the invision update :panic:

confused. :crit:

but i'll sort it out :yes2:

1 hour ago, bess said:

this is moi trying to delete a repeat of an earlier post. moi is lost in the invision update :panic:

confused. :crit:

but i'll sort it out :yes2:

The delete option is in the dots menu top right in the post you want to delete, bess.

1 hour ago, bess said:

lovely library there mackie :yes:

it is, isn't it :manic: stayed out until midnight and would have stayed longer, only i need to do the dishes and take a shower before going to bed.  :roll: 

hahaha, the new software gives details about this thread (top right of the page, can you see it, too?) 

Created 14 years ago, with 69.300 posts.

:roflmao: that is insane :lol: 

yes :yes: can see the stats :lol:  :wow:  but i do not see a delete option in that little dotted menu... share, edit though.

20 hours ago, Mackie said:

Oh! okay, I can give everyone the option to delete their own posts.

:run: 

WHAT?!? That became an OPTION?!?

Oh.  Moi forgot about how often the idiots OUTSIDE of the Fort incriminate themselves on social media, and then try to delete the evidence.  Not a bad :idea:for places other than this one :evildb: