The Hidden Fortress

For sure :sad:

Let's say we keep going for the while, I can spare 20 EUR right now, send directly to you? Or the Fort fund.

• Replies 69.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mackie

• mad

• bess

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would be happy to keep it for a little longer if we can. :heart: 

I haven't heard back from him yet about how long we have to think this over. Let's wait for goli to drop in …

Since PayPal charges a flat fee for a bank transfer, i sent a chunk at once, so we can keep going while we think it over.  If we are going to share costs, which we should, we do want to send in chunks and NOT monthly.  Sigh.  AND stupid :mane:PayPal wouldn't let me log on until i gave them my cell phone number.  Best of luck if they try to reach me with it, since it is a flip phone that stays in moi purse for emergences, and is never turned on unless i DO have to use it. 

Sigh.  Everything is so damned DIFFICULT now :goodbad:

Oh, and please remember that i got a stimulus check earlier in the year, with our FakePresiDunce's name on it - consider the chunk i sent funded by the FPD - could not THINK of a better use for it :evildb:

Aha 😉

I'm thinking would be a good idea to accept the 40 deal, in case they change their mind :roll:

Unless they have a better offer :crossed:

31 minutes ago, bess said:

I'm thinking would be a good idea to accept the 40 deal, in case they change their mind :roll:

Yes, I am going to do that now. 40 is still better than 45. We take that for as long as it stands and then we look at things again.

And wow, Goli :wow: :swoon: I was at a Mexican restaurant just now with Migi, he had  very good day job-wise and felt like celebrating a little by having beer and fabulous Mexican food, and while he was out in front to have a little session with his e-cigarette, I checked my emails. There was one from paypal, and I said something very unladylike out loud. :shock: 

You are such a :heart: . For all your broadswords and :witch: ...

I will respond to Rhett now; he had said earlier that we can decide next week, too, if we need the time.

It ca't be much of a fun job to write to all the people whose forums they overlooked two years ago ... he was very nice, still.

it's all good (for now) then :yes:  

I just sent my little portion :shy: I can try to set aside for a lump sum, but something every month or every two months would work better at my end.

bess, your money is already here now, too :manic: :smooch: I can totally understand about better being able to send smaller sums, same here, after all.

so for the time being, we seem to be fantastically safe.

:joy: