• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mackie

• mad

• bess

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did anyone notice my new avatar pic, perhaps? :p :manic: We also can have pictures on top of the profile page now and I put my jungle garden there … :manic: Just thought I should mention it. :lol: 

I just saw Goli's interesting warning count. :roflmao: goli_profile.jpg.4ff43a200e05c2e5501085b3ffe1bc38.jpg

Interesting things happen, when you drag the mouse over profile pic or name. We had several updates over the past two weeks and I keep finding new stuff.

Someone's been having fun 

:angelmoo: :manic:

hmm, there was a martini in goli's message when I last saw it.    :where:   oh and I only drink :water:    

Okay, then I‘ll have to look for the Martini :crit:

I mostly drink water or tea - one glass of wine or beer with dinner, occasionally.

And last sunday two cocktails in the middle of the day :shock:

Afterwards I was basically drunk :lol:

Did you stop liking tea? Or doesn't it agree with you? 

I used to drink lots of black tea - I still have a pot of it for breakfast. In the evening it's some fruit tea or other. Lots of rose hip, but sometimes more daring concoctions: I really liked one a friend gave tome, it was rosemary and mango :oh: 

Also something called mountain tea, a neighbor brings it twice the year when he returns from a month on Crete (I am looking after his mail). 

I also like coffee - a couple of years ago we had a few glorious months with a café right next door, they made the best coffee. Sadly it didn't keep, but we were spoilt for lesser coffee henceforth ... :neutral: There is a small place with really gorgeous coffee, but that's 2 kilometers upriver. But this summer, Migi bought a serious espresso machine, the kind you find in professional places. He fiddled with it for a whole weekend (and was on a total coffee high for two days :joy: ) and now he is making excellent latte, just as good as the place upriver :manic: 

:lm: :manic: 

39 minutes ago, Mackie said:

But this summer, Migi bought a serious espresso machine, the kind you find in professional places. He fiddled with it for a whole weekend (and was on a total coffee high for two days :joy: )

:lol:  i can relate,  we acquired an elaborate :smart: coffee grinder :robot:and a Melitta filter system with a sweet little glass pot (actually for :tea: even) and tinkered quite a while with varied results :bee: to :barf: before we found the ideal  :swoon:

there is something wrong with my taste buds and tea these days :crit: but i think that will correct itself. 

:wow:rosemary and mango! and :up: to the resident Barista :green:

Er, some of us have been REALLY busy.

:mart: is : mart: w/o the space, obviously.

LOVE the new avatar :dackel:

Just added a Heronswood pic to moi profile pagee

Er, guess when they up the rates after forgetting about a lot of us, they'd BETTER have addedd interesting new stuff.

:up: for :coffee: and :lm:especially when made at home just as good as the professionals.

Tea, not so much, except for some herbals -  ginger and lemon and so on.

Oh, and i realized my e-mail has been out of date for YEARS, and finally figured out how to fix it. The beastly warnings number has, er, also been there for years :duck:

13 hours ago, Mackie said:

:crit: I see there was a party while the management was asleep.

I'm shocked! Shocked, I say! :shock: 

:p 

:what: (was I there? did I have fun? :old: ) ( :roflmao:   :silly2:  )  :angel: