The Hidden Fortress

comments to La Gomera

Betty

:oh:

it's tough to make a choice but i think my favourites are the sea pictures. it's FABULOUS that you caught the waves just when they were rolling in. gorgeous.

those peeling buildings are poetry. i love houses like that.

flora and fauna - great stuff. i really like the pictures where you're looking up at the trees. the twisted bark is such a wonderful picture. it's like he's one of treebeard's friends. :wink::p

thank you. :smooch:

got more? :oh:

Guest Girl from Mars

Byooooootiful, Candy :swoon:

Especially like the ocean piccies but the flora pics are also stunning, for instance the one where you can see the delicate palm fronds on the high palm trees.

i merged a topic! i merged a topic!! :jump::joy::manic::p

And what a GORGEOUS topic to merge, too.

The pics are just stunning, and I want to BE there. Sigh. I can't decide which I like the best - the sea pics, the flower pics, the pics of the buildings. SIGHSIGHSIGH.

:fly2: me to La Gomera. NOWNOWNOW!!!!

Oh wow! Candy I am gobsmacked! They are beautiful photos...amazing colours...if I have to choose favourites, I too love those waves!

great pictures! and a beautiful landscape. i'm green too. :green:

like sue said. my favourites are those waves! what a power of mother N. ! :lolly:

That is just such an awesome place, and your photos are wonderful. The red mountain and the ocean pix are among my favorites too. They are all great though. What a famtastic experience!

Guest Candy

awww :blush2: thank you all for your nice comments! :heart: i have more pictures and i`m going to post some of them them in the kaleidoskop and in the snap! shots.

Candy !

Great pictures. Hard to pick favorites, but i have a thing for peeling paint, so the "buildings" serie is among my favorites :oh:

Can't wait to see the one you'll put in snap and kaleidoscop :heart: