The Hidden Fortress

Memory Lane

jana

i just found something while rummaging through photoshop for a renga addition ( :p ).

ack.jpg

i was going to erase it except, joltingly enough, when i started reading through it, it was like my life flashed by in front of me. mistakes, victories, pathos, hilarity... the works. i remember it took me a while to draw this up but i'm rather glad i did. i think another one is due. especially some of the last lines definitely need ... updating.

try it. :yes:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah … that one. :yes: i started to do mine, and never got anywhere with it, but i just might pick it up again and do it.

What was this? And when? I can guess, where. I think.

it may be 'recent forgeries' actually. i don't think it was 'coincidence of memory'. anyway, it was a viggo thank you page that inspired it, yes. really good exercise. :yes:

:huh: no comprende....?

Of course, not having seen the original/been around when it all happened may be the reason :lol:

..it looks interesting - can someone maybe enlighten me?

Mad, you know the page in a book that people devote to thanking others for help with the book. Some thank their typist, family, agent etc.

There is a page in Viggo Mortensen's book Recent Forgeries that is COVERED with names of people and things in tiny print. There are at least 50-75 as I recall, everything from family members, to his dog , to movies tha have inspired him. It seems to be a list of all things that he has experienced that made him "him" so far in his life. It's waaay cool!

Snce reading Jana's I've been mentally composing my own. It's about 1300 pages so far starting with The Cisco Kid. :lol:

I have begun mine. Regrettably, since I originally started with a reference that was old before Atlantis, I think I will need to do some editing. :duck: