The Hidden Fortress

Arts & Crafts

I am now preparing for the next book, a smaller one :sweat: for my sis' b-day. I need to make new collage papers for that, and for those I want new stencils.

I have spent a couple of hours writing with a pipette and lots of black ink; pile of letters without meaning. Tomorrow Iam going to pick the best ones and work them a bit on Photoshop and then cut them in stencil film.

Here's one of them - the ink is still wet, hence the reflection.

stencil_2795.jpg

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:manic: And WE will have the :joy: of watching the next project unfold.

:lol: :smooch: 

First stencil:

IMG_2822.jpg.8aa88effff3a9b9dcac2aa8814784edd.jpg

Now I have to do some printing to see if it does what I mean for it to do. And then I can cut more of them.

The film is rather sturdy - not so easy to cut but excellent to hold up those long parts outside the main design ...

Say! :oh:  Words cannot express... (that is a little pun :silly2: ) ...my amazement and delight!

I wonder where this is meant to go/will go!

Cool to see before and after :yes:

yes, I am quite fond of it myself :manic: 

I am in the process of cutting a second one, less chunky, and then I will try them and find out if this is working how it mean for it to. :crit:  

There will be a report. :p 

Here's the second one and a pile of quick tests, with just a foam brayer on paper. (That means the negative space is showing). When I use it with the gel plate, I have a lot more choices about how to use it. Maybe tonight or tomorrow :manic: 

life_2827.jpg

It's just lovely to see how these things work, and how many variations there can be.

:joy: