The Hidden Fortress

barfbag or dreamboat?

okay, we noticedthat some of us like David Hasselhoff, ad some don't. :manic:

i like Richard Gere, and betty goes :duck:

i have no problem with the Cruise ship, but Boo wants to get violent when she sees him.

what are the :star: s, and what are the :bb: ?

and … why??

i do not like Johnny Depp, for instance. i do like some of his work (Chocolat comes to mind), but he doesn't do anything at all for me when it comes to that nice fluttering feeling. :p

and from actresses i do not expect that fluttering feeling (well, not really, at least :lol: ), but there are a few i really love to see, and others i really want to avoid. (i used to be neutral about Meg Ryan, but by now i really can't stand her anymore.)

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I don't fancy The Hoff, but he is marvellously cheesy entertainment.

Brad Pitt - I just don't get it :no::dunno:

Colin Farrell makes me reach for the :bb: as well. Don't like his acting either.

I like Johnny Depp as an actor, but he doesn't float my boat either.

Unlike Liam Neeson who makes my tummy feel all funny :blush: despite being in some of thw worst movies I've ever seen. :lol:

Then there's Ed Harris, but that's more of a voice thing. He really has a sexy voice. :dreamy:

And Himself, of course. He still makes me go all wibbly :swoon:

And don't even mention John Frusciante in my presence unless you want to turn me into a puddle on the floor. :drool: :drool: There was a 5 song bonanza on Top of the Pops (UK music show) last Sunday :joy:

:shock: You mentioned Meg Ryan. :shock: I'll just sit back and watch Sue rant :lol:

Guest Girl from Mars

Hasselhoff = :bb:

Colin Farrell = :bb:

Brad Pitt = :swoon: (don't ask me what it is, it just is.)

I really also like Clive Owen :swoon:

don't start me on voices, or it will get to be a loooooong read. Morgan Freeman :swoon: i keep a few really stupid dvds just because of that voice. yes, Ed Harris, too.

i still like VM's photos better than everything else about him :p but i do like his acting, a lot.

Bruce Springsteen. and it is not only the voice. :neutral:

Sivert Høyem, the lead singer of Madrugada, and luckily it is only the voice :lol:

don't start me on voices, or it will get to be a loooooong read.

"Deserto su la terra, Col rio destino, in guerra . . ."

Oh GODDESS!!!! Mario Del Monaco's voice!!!!

"Nessun dorma, Nessun dorma . . ."

And Franco Corelli's voice!!!!!!

"Cortigiani, vil razza, dannata!!!! Per qual prezzo vendeste il mio bene?"

Sigh. Mio vecchio baritono. The best voice of all.

I've nothing really more to add at the mo, but can I just say that I lurve the title of this thread, Mackie. :lol::smooch:

"BB or DB?" :roflmao:

Hey! :db: We'll have none of the acronym business here, thank you very much :db:

George Clooney has just advertised Martini on telly. For years I wondered what all the fuss was about, but now he's got a bit older....ding dong! :swoon:

At the moment I am enamoured of Isaah Washington ( Dr. Burke on Grey's Anatomy) and Chris Eccleston ( previous Dr. Who).

I realized last night that I'm well over Mr. M in the colly-wobbles dept. Someone posted a pic of him as Alistrere (whatever) and I got obsessed with the quilting on his jacket...didn't even notice his face for a few moments.

A few of the Buffyverse guys still please me. DB Woodside ( principle Woods, sorry for the initials! LOL)

Anthony Head ( Giles) & James Marsters ( Spike) at times.