The Hidden Fortress

welcome Eve - good to see you

Mackie

:smooch::jump2: woohoo :scotch: What a lovely welcome.. thank you .. its lovely to be back among friends :drink: .. Im babysitting tonight :lolly: and have access to a better computer .. I'll be back tomorrow to see you..

Dahlings!! I don't EVEN know how to express what a fabulous gorgiosity it is to be back among firends.. of course I've made straight for the kitchen and will try to explain it over a :sandw: and a :glass: oh and one of these :cake: .. I see that we keep a well stocked kitchen and bar... but then I wouldn't explect anying less :vodka:

first of all .. Ive had my head up my bum... :mermaid: and you know... that ain't easy .. or pretyy or that matter.. and I'm home.. and just about to race off to a birthday celebration.. but I couldn't resist coming in for a yodel even though I'm on the hop...

Love you guys

Love it here

So wonderful to see everyone... and Jude my lovely :smooch: .. that avatar was merely a foil to see if I could trick anyone into thinking that I was actually that serene.. huh! hardly.. I'm so excited to be here .. where one doesn't have to explain that one is quite quite mad...

Goli my love :smooch: and huggles and :rainbow: how I have missed you and you and you and you..

yes I have found the emotithingies.. muahahahahaha!! :jump: