The Hidden Fortress

serial workshop

Mackie

i think we have several tv series in development ...

there is Jude's "Oregon Family". this is just a working title, of course ...

then we have "Forum Frenzies" ...

and perhaps, "The Stages Of Insanity", about the theater.

:manic:

i think we should do lists of episodes for the first seasons. (with a summary of content :yes: )

Well it's very early (6 am) but I see one thing right off. "Oregon Family" should have the working title of The Funny Farm ( as in asylum) which is what Ben calls this place.

Possible episode titles: Dog Day Afternoon, Catastrophe Before Lunch, How to Decorate Your Dog for Christmas, & The Hound of the Yostervilles. ( also from Ben). Well I said it was early. :blush2:

Well it's very early (6 am) but I see one thing right off. "Oregon Family" should have the working title of The Funny Farm ( as in asylum) which is what Ben calls this place.

Possible episode titles: Dog Day Afternoon, Catastrophe Before Lunch, How to Decorate Your Dog for Christmas, & The Hound of the Yostervilles. ( also from Ben). Well I said it was early. :blush2:

a new episode: Spike up your life.

:p

a new episode: Spike up your life.

Murphy's Law.