The Hidden Fortress

New Zodiac Signs....What Are You?

judith

I think the old Zodiac signs are rather limiting. How can 1/12 of the population fit into 1 sign? I think we should be able to pick our own....or more fun, pick others for them.

I think I was born under the sign of The Beaded Handbag.

Characteristics: Hoards things, is prone to cram too much stuff into too little space. Rather oldfashioned. Loves vintage wear. Prone to coming apart at the seams, needs constant upkeep. Has very expensive tastes. Loves going to the theater, opera & ballet.

Guest Girl from Mars

Oh that is a fab thread! I have no idea what I am yet, but usually I say I am a Lama, ascendant elephant shrew just to annoy astrology nuts :lol:

Characteristics: Hoards things, is prone to cram too much stuff into too little space. Rather oldfashioned. Loves vintage wear. Prone to coming apart at the seams, needs constant upkeep. Has very expensive tastes. Loves going to the theater, opera & ballet.

Jude! I love it! I think we must have been born on the same day :yes:

Jude1 I love it! I think we must have been born on the same day :yes:

give or take a few decades! :roflmao:

right.. well... how does one access this thread??

erm ... you clearly did access it, didn't you? :huh2:

i am not quite sure what you are asking, Eve - but there is no other thread Jude is talking about - it is this one. the idea is to invent new zodiac signs for yourself.

i think i may have been born under Binoculars, with Velociraptor rising.....

Characteristics: nature-loving, inclined to anorakism and to doing peculiar studies that make others go :dunno: Collector of stuff (has Pack-Rat in conjunction with Library Assistant). Fond of words, artistic tendencies, poor at negotiating for money.

Rising sign indicates likelihood of sudden violence and inclination to bite off heads.