The Hidden Fortress

Lunatics' Lair aka Glen Goli

Goli

aww!

I put this over in Haahaaheehee but it should be here too :roll:

:crit: Actually, I think we might need another place to put stuff like this. Something like "Lunatic's Lair?" :manic: or :maniac: :shock:

:evildb:

So I made one.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course, obviously someone will just perve this thread. :crit: Suggest something insulting as another title. :mood:

Something like, Why not just call it GLEN GOLI ?

Of course, obviously someone will just perve this thread. :crit: Suggest something insulting as another title. :mood:

Something like, Why not just call it GLEN GOLI ?

So, okay, what the hell?

I did it myself :angel:

Glen Goli , just beyond the valley of the Hidden Fortress, and this beyond the Pale....- wherein lies Cairn Jana, the Haughs o' Mackie, Loch Mad.....a wee village called InverHobbie......hmm...we have a whole landscape opening up before us, full of lunatics.

:teaser:

Well, if "Hessie" has been used for variant deviantness at St. Elsewhere's Home for Wayward Tarts or whatever, I guess she canNOT also reside in Loch Mad. :wail:

:idea: Of course, the Loch should have been christened paganed Loch Madness anyway, so "Nessie" it is.

:shock: I've also heard tell of some terrible, screetching, hairy creatures scrambling around BeNgoli - the so-called MacYetis.

The Campbells swear they are byeblows of the MacDonalds.

The MacDonalds say the opposite.

:crit:

:shock: It's probably NOT a lie that the troupe of wailing grey ladies that also haunt the Glen are known as the Can'telope because a) their menfolk refused to pay for their weddings and b) reading too much Jane Austen in their reformative years led them to eschew the obvious alternative.